Friday, June 15, 2012

Thump! Thump! Thump!


Gestational Age: 8weeks 6days 
Just like our first consultation, our next check up was nerve-wracking (honestly, I felt more anxious).
Today, OB's going to check our baby's heartbeat. She gave me another request for a transvaginal ultrasound as suggested in the previous one. This will determine the fetal viability.

MSD: 3.7 cm. with crown rump length (CRL) of
2.1 cm equivalent to 9 weeks
Since the day we knew we were pregnant, we've been constantly praying for this pregnancy to prosper and reach full term. 




I know I have some condition which will make this pregnancy quite difficult and sensitive. My OB was even more "praning" than us, constantly reminding me to inform her of any pain, discharge or bleeding.


This picture to the left shows my baby @ 8w6d measuring 2.1cm or about the size of a kidney bean! (below) :)  


Finally, the ultrasound confirmed a single intrauterine pregnancy at 9 weeks by CRL with good cardiac activity. Yay! Thank, God! Happy thoughts! :'-)

My baby's heart beating at 160 beats per minute! That was fast! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment